We offer antenatal and postnatal fitness and nutrition programmes to help you reach your goals. Our programmes are holistic and tailored for women at different stages of motherhood to make sure your body is strong and ready, before advancing to higher level courses.
- Supercharged Pregnancy Strength In an ideal world, pregnant ladies would stretch, rest and strengthen their bodies ready for beyond the birth. With so much focus on birthing the baby, little focus is put on how to make your body stronger and flexible during the pregnancy. This helps your body to recover from the pregnancy and birth with greater ease. By educating your body on better rest, better movement and strengthening the whole body - you will feel fitter and more energised and ready to take on the task of caring for your newborn baby. Lifting, carrying, pushing, rocking those babies takes energy and strength, so let's get you Supercharged now and for the postnatal period so that you recover quicker. SIGN UP HERE 6-week course, pick your dates. Drop in available
- Supercharged New Mum Recovery Pregnancy and birth are major and what happens beyond the pregnancy and into the recovery period is vital. We are only pregnant for 9 months yet the changes in our bodies can take up to 2 years to recover. Lets not be down about this! With the right education your body can move forward. We have heard of the saying "bounce back after pregnancy" but why on earth would you want to "bounce back" ?? How about we move forward instead! The Supercharged Club New Mum Recovery is suitable if you are a first-time mum or you have birthed before. This 121 session is done in the comfort of your home with or without baby present. Emma teaches you basic posture, pelvic floor and core connection to help your body rehabilitate back to strength quicker and with ease. Expect to feel lengthened, mobilised, relaxed and fantastic (and all without needing to step outside)! Pyjamas welcome! Please note there is a waiting list for home visits so please book early. Brighton and surrounding area only. Please use our contact form to book
- Postnatal fitness - Level 1. A fundamental course to return to fitness after having a baby. Suitable for postnatal mums with babies aged 6 weeks to 1 year or if you have older children but haven't properly reconnected and healed. SIGN UP HERE 6-week course.
- Postnatal fitness - Level 2. Advanced small group personal training. Suitable for postnatal mums who have successfully advanced through the fundamentals and required strength training taught in Level 1. SIGN UP HERE 6-week course.
- Private 1:1 fitness & wellness personal training Please use our contact form to book
- Advanced Small Group Training - This is by appointment only for advanced mums. If you wish to join this class please email.
Here's what you get
Our programmes include:
- A weekly plan that focuses on your emotional and physical wellbeing (because you can’t tackle one without the other)
- Suggestions for healthy food choices to keep you inspired
- Quick, fun videos that focus on good nutrition, exercise and upping that emotional feel good
- Exercises that focus on poor posture and all those every day fails that leave you feeling like a wrung-out flannel
Our new programmes for antenatal and postnatal mums will take place in Hove and vary in time, level and with or without babies in attendance to provide a programme that's right for you.
All classes during the week take place at a small studio located at 131a Stockwell Lodge, Conway Street, Hove BN3 3LW. Our Saturday class takes place at The Honeycroft training rooms, St Barnabas Hall, Sackville Road, Hove BN3 3WF.
If you aren’t sure which course is for you, please email Emma for a free 10-minute consultation at email@example.com
How to book
The calendar below includes our programmes with open availability. You will need to register an account at TeamUp to book onto a course. If you have any issues, please email Emma directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 24 hours.