We offer antenatal and postnatal fitness and nutrition programmes to help you reach your goals. Our programmes are holistic and tailored for women at different stages of motherhood to make sure your body is strong and ready, before advancing to higher level courses.
- Pregnancy strength & fitness. Strengthening the whole antenatal body so it’s ready for the birth. Suitable for women 23-40 weeks pregnant. 4 week course.
- New mum recovery (coming soon). Postnatal rehabilitation to help you realign, recover and connect. Suitable for both the new mum and mums with older children who haven't yet started their own recovery. 6 week course (online only).
- Postnatal fitness - Level 1. An fundamental course to return to fitness after having a baby. Suitable for postnatal mums with babies aged 6 weeks to 1 year or if you have older children but haven't properly reconnected and healed. 6 week course.
- Postnatal fitness - Level 2. Advanced small group personal training. Suitable for postnatal mums who have successfully advanced through the fundamentals and required strength training taught in Level 1. 6 week course.
- Private 1:1 fitness & wellness personal training
We also offer drop-in classes on Saturday mornings in Hove that are suitable for all levels. This is a great way to test out some of what our programmes offer and to chat with us about your experience and what you're hoping to achieve with your own postnatal recovery.
Here's what you get
Our programmes include:
- A weekly plan that focuses on your emotional and physical wellbeing (because you can’t tackle one without the other)
- Suggestions of healthy food choices to keep you inspired
- Quick, fun videos that focus on good nutrition, exercise and upping that emotional feel good
- Exercises that focus on poor posture and all those everyday fails that leave you feeling like a wrung out flannel
Our new programmes for antenatal and postnatal mums launch the week of the 9th of April 2018. These will take place in Hove and vary in time, level and with or without babies in attendance to provide a programme that's right for you.
All classes during the week take place at a small studio located at 131a Stockwell Lodge, Conway Street, Hove BN3 3LW. Our Saturday class takes place at The Honeycroft training rooms, St Barnabas Hall, Sackville Road, Hove BN3 3WF.
If you aren’t sure which course is for you, please email Emma for a free 10-minute consultation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to book
The calendar below includes our programmes with open availability. You will need to register an account at TeamUp to book onto a course. If you have any issues, please email Emma directly at email@example.com and we will get back to you within 24 hours.